Sunday, October 21, 2012

Enable Wifi without the Wireless Router for Home Usage

Recently I bought a Samsung mobile phone Y Series. To activate the Samsung app store and Google play store, it's asking me to connect via  WiFi . But i don't have a WiFi router with me. but i have 10 Mbps Airtel Broadband Connection











Now i have two options


  • I have to activate Air tel 3 G in my mobile to access all the Samsung apps
  • I need to buy the WiFi Router , so i could use my existing broad band connection
I don't want to spend extra money to activate 3G also WiFi router is extra overhead for me

I found this useful software for Windows 7, it will act as Virtual WiFi Router

Download the WiFi Router from here Download

 You can create a WiFi hotspot for WiFi Reverse Tethering for wifi supported mobiles and other wifi enabled computer to create a network and to share internet. Convert your PC into a WiFi hot spot for free.

Follow this instructions to configure it for the first time


Now enjoy the same speed in your mobile and save money

3 comments:

  1. The NetGenie Router provides Multi-Device Wi-Fi Security, Parental Controls, Security, 3G Routers, Threat-free Wi-Fi, Browsing Reports, Web-based GUI and many more feature to gives peace of mind to parents and freedom from interfering parents to kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,
    The information you shared is very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you,
    The information you shared is very informative.

    ReplyDelete